Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

From Columbus, OH! I also want to thank all of you for reading my blog. I also want to send a shout-out to those of you who feel you can threaten me with anonymous reports to my school, in hopes of silencing my voice and crippling this blog -- a warm 'go fuck yourself' to you.

Both posts got deleted. The page long rant on Thomas Jardon and my paragraph long rebuttal that offended a whole one person -- guess who that was? Who hates Tommy so much that they'd threaten me this way?

I will not be intimidated by an anonymous troll that threatens my future livelihood. This site will be around for a 100yrs and will continue to celebrate free expression and the free exchange of ideas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have nothing against you personally Christian.

I have never and will never threaten you personally or threaten to lay ruin to your livelihood. As of now you have done nothing that warrants that type of treatment.

I have never submitted a comment dissing your school.

I have never submitted a comment attacking you personally.

I merely strongly disagree with your misinformed, misplaced, and blind faith in Tommy.

I know all these comments are anonymous so you will just have to believe me.

Unfortunately you never met me the short time our paths could have crossed in Gainesville. If they had then you would know I am not one for lies and bullshit and that all I say of Tommy is nothing but the truth.

I trust that you do know WHO I am but you clearly have no idea WHAT I am or else you would have been flooding my In Boxes long ago. (That's not an invitation to do so, by the way.)

Hope you're having a good Thanksgiving and keep up the work!

As for me, I have decided to go dark on your blog for the foreseeable future because...

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

=OUT=

Anonymous said...

I think Tommy might just hate himself that much to send that to your school.

Anonymous said...

Christian: the blog is great and all, but I don't know if the series of tubes known as the internetz will make it through 2012. Ya know, 2012. When we all die. Because of some biblical/Mayan/Illuminati/Robot prophecy.

But hey, if theRadikal can survive all that, it might even have a shot at taking down the system ;-)

Christian Duque said...

Tommy is a friend and someone I do genuinely believe is an asset to the Independent movement at UF. That's my opinion.

All opinions are welcome. I will not be silenced - that's all I'm saying.

Anonymous said...

12:24 AM: Dude. The System IS the robot prophecy.