Tuesday, April 04, 2006

We R The #1! We R The Champions!!! Go Gators!!!!!


I got to watch the game at Andrew's with Dan & Vera...we had pizza and lots of good beer, it was better than the Final Four party I went (though I gotta say that one was pretty PHAT too). The game was amazing...our guys in orange and blue kicked so much ass that it looked like they were at a practice....the UCLA defense collapsed, their outside game --- shitty, their offensive rebounds -- saddening, their blocks --- non-existent, their efforts at cutting the baseline -- weak, their coaching -- deplorable, their ability to shoot bricks -- priceless :-)

Driving down from Lexington to my soon to be former house at the Student Ghetto was friggin exhilirating (is that spelled correctly? Damn the Man!). I have never seen so many friggin kids goin BUCK WILD, man....tonight will go down in my fondest memories mental scrapbook of UF :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GATORS!!! WE ARE #1!!! I didn't need a basketball championship to know we were the fuckin best school in the land...but man does it feel good to add that onto our Orange & Blue excellence!!!

---------------------> I LOVE UF :-) <-------------------------------------

No comments: