Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Starbucks 'n Hollywood


What a great night! Checked into the Holiday Inn Express and checked out feeling rejuvenated, miss her already, but I made amends eating an awesome breakfast and sitting at Starbucks feeling totally spent, sipping a Venti Soy Honey Latte over ice. Initially I had chosen a seat next to another quite lovely lady, Eastern European, young, tanned, and reading a book. I asked if she'd watch my book-bag. She nodded passively, almost indifferently. I couldn't make out her facial expression, but I was almost certain her eyes wandered off that prop-book several second out of each minute, scanning Hollywood Circle in front of her and avidly discerning the V.I.P.'s from the wannabes strolling on the sidewalk in front of her.

I miss her, got my backpack, and came back inside -- it's too friggin hot out there. What's the deal with men? I had sex all night long and here I am looking over my right shoulder at a blonde in white towel shorts. She's hugging her sister and I've got Rancid blasting in my ears... I'm really hoping these two will get it on under the Red Hot Moon.

I'm feeling so honest.

Another girl has walked, cute face. Another blonde, dirty blonde; and I think she knows I'm writing about her. SBlondie #1 is gone and more girls enter, from the left and the right -- "oh what to do?"

Soo....I need to study now. Hope all of you at UF-SG, even the System Tools, Turncoats, & Keys find yourselves well.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

... why do you inflict this kind of garbage on the general population?

Christian Duque said...

I am TheRadikal. For almost three years, I've had the luxury of knowing that whether 100 or 1,000 [people] will read whatever I feel like writing on any given day. Thank You.

Anonymous said...

Which "system tool" are you referring to Duque, or do you use the term generally?

Christian Duque said...

Oh there's just so many...

I use the term generally.

I'm kinda stoked b/c I'm going to be making a limited run official TR t-shirts. I'm going to figure out a way to get them to select guests & readers. I really just wanted a couple shirts for myself, but it's just easier to make a couple dozen.

Anonymous said...

Umm, didn't you go home to see your mom?

Anonymous said...

well duque, if cooley law doesn't work out, youll always have a future in erotic fiction

Anonymous said...

You have really low standards for erotic fiction.

Anonymous said...

11:33 PM is Will Foster and I claim my five pounds (if I'm not still BANNED).